3.22.2013

NO TITLE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ONE. DUH!

each and every single day of my life i have to remind myself when i wake up in the morning to be a kind person and to not beat up everyone that makes eye contact with me.
it seriously is so hard to walk around and see idiot after idiot.
i just want to punch people and swear at them if they breathe too close to me.
i imagine myself crop dusting them as i run by laughing.
or karate chopping them in the groin. 
i'm just not a nice person.
i just need a lot of patience with people.
it's really hard to keep my thoughts to myself too, because i really have so much to say.
so if i ever happen to say something rude to you, just know that my insane brain is trying its very best to not sound like a complete snitch.

i will wake up again tomorrow cursing the day and dreading having to come into contact with people.
it's just a natural part of my life.
i will probably give a few of you a crusty look and then look away, just deal with it.
at least i'm not murdering you and all your long hoped for dreams.

PEACE OUT.

No comments: