7.08.2011

get around this

You and I, we had it all.
I wonder why I let it fall.
I don't know why I make this hard for you.

And if I go and get it back,
I'll apologize for all I lack.
Would you be there to take this heart?
Would you do anything at all?

Take me back to yesterday.
I swear it on your life,
I'll stay on the short side.

Take me back to yesterday,
If you can forgive me I will stay by you.
Only though, if you can forget.

Then we can get around this.
Get around this mess.

Now you can go and you can leave.
I wouldn't blame you for a thing.
I acted like I never should.

But I will stay and I will bleed.
Stand in the rain, I'm begging please.
Because I'll be here for you.
Yes, I'll be here for you.

Take me back to yesterday.
I swear it on your life.
We can get around this.

No comments: