10.01.2012

today.

i feel really sad tonight. for no real reason.
i miss my family. and cat. they sent me a care package today. it was full of some good stuff. i love them.
looks pretty good huh? it made my day.
i really appreciate them more that i am on by own. sad that it took me moving away to see this.

i really miss my friends back at home too.
it makes me happy to see that they are doing great things and having fun, i just wish i was there with them. but, i have made incredible friends here.

i miss my friend Elder Even Kirby..
he is in Columbia. lately i've just been missing him more and more.
i want to cry, but what good would that do?

i think i just want/need to cry. but i have no idea what for?
school is good. friends are good. family and even cat are good.
i think this change is good, but i miss how things were.

it's good to remind myself of this:

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” Mary Anne Radmacher


 peace out.

 

No comments: