5.14.2012

now, more than ever, bloggers have been annoying me. as simple as that.
and no one should care about this, i wouldn't if i were reading this.
it's for my own sanity.
but seriously, WHY COPY SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEAS TO BLOG?
everyone is doing all the same things and it is just....annoying.
maybe it's what the person honestly wants to write about, i have no idea.
but from an outsider perspective, it's quite obnoxious to see one person blog something and the rest follow suit because they want to be just.like.that.person.
oh heaven have mercy on me.
i used to like blogging.
until every whore on the street had a blog.

happy monday eve to you all.
this blog post was random, rude, and arrogant.
sue me.
(don't really)

2 comments:

Nicole Tucker said...

sometimes i feel the same way mardi!

Neens said...

this is why I love your blog. And wish you would post more! Yours is the only blog I read pretty much every post from. And i miss you. :)