4.17.2011

too kool for skool

tomorrow we go back to school and guess what?
MARDI IS NOT HAPPY.
you know what happens when mardi is not happy?
well, all the orphans in the world spontaneously cumbust.
mountains will turn to ash, and justin bieber will DIE!


let's just hope the last one happens.
anyways. school is definitely not my favorite of places.
i want to get out and hang out with more people. not just be stuck in my same old habits. but if it doesnt happen, it's okay. i love my habits.


and with that in mind, i will leave you with a thought.


We often ask God to show up. We pray prayers of rescue. Perhaps God would ask us to be that rescue, to be His body, to move for things that matter. He is not invisible when we come alive. I might be simple but more and more, I believe God works in love, speaks in love, is revealed in our love.

No comments: