3.05.2011

an unusual circumstance 1

'allo. so, i was thinking last night... i really have such a weird and unusual life.
the weirdest things happen to me. and so many that i can't write about it all the time.
so, i will start this, "an unusual circumstance saturday".
YESSS. you will get to hear the ridiculous stories from my life.
psycho.


so without further ado...
ladies and gentlemen, i have an unusual circumstance.
maybe it's not for you.
but it certainly is for me.


this little dilemma is that i sometimes will walk into my house and see some teachers from PGHS here. just chillin'.
some that have been here are; mr. deans, bayles, sanderson, sampson, boban, sometimes newman, and then k. pond.


it's sorta awkward to come and see them feasting on my food, and just sitting in my house.


now, you may ask why they come and the answer is here.
my uncle is a football coach, and he lives in the other side of my house, and these men, and one woman are friends. and sometimes hang out.
but it is most certainly not a joy for me to see them here.
think about it...
super awkward.


i always have to watch my back around here.


truly an unusual circumstance

No comments: