1.24.2011

day twelve;

a curious question this is. i mean, who would think of it. what is in my bag? i will only answer because it is required. other than that, i think it is an odd question.


on this fine and grand day the contents of my bag are many. it needs a good cleaning. now, i am going to personally take you through my bad and personally describe each and every single item. and it's uses.


(the essentials that are ALWAYS with me)
-Ed Hardy Wallet. i mean really, if you are going to have a wallet, make it cute
-keys chain with 3 keys to it, one to car, one to party van and one to house. along with a lucky tiki head and a lego Indiana Jones
-my lucky Buddha that Steven brought me back from China
-2 lucky poker chips from Vegas
-football change purse with stuffing from the Barney stuffed animal we blew up and a pin of Jacob Black that i drew all over
-a pen that has a mexican fiesta party on it
-camera, just for a time that i need to take some jazzin' pics.
-chap stick, minty fresh kind
-2 bobbie pins, not 1, not 3, has to be 2.
-ipod headphones, for listening to my ipod with, duur.


& that's really it.


i'm not much of an interesting person.
and they say you can tell a lot about a person by what they carry around
but, heck, i dont care (say in hick accent)


i'm done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can do that hick accent perfectly (: