12.15.2010

this post has no title;;

oh dear. let's being with a hardy little AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(that was me letting out a long, loud, deep sigh of distress)
i am soo done with school and people.
they are a waste of my time and effort.
i totally and completely give up with them.


you want to know what the worst is??
when people are drama, FOR ATTENTION.
oh now, just gag me with a spoon. that is so annoying.
and i'm done with dealing with it.
time to move on and to focus on other things. namely, my good friends, and family.
as well as Christmas, obviously.


i am in search of some friends, do any of you need any? i'd like to make more than the fantastic one's that i already have.
are you up for it?
let's hope.


i'm in need of a story.
got any good ones?

1 comment:

Maddie Violet said...

Dear Mardi,
I'm done with high school too. All of the drama is completely pointless. Let's just be glad that you are mature to realize all of this. :) I hope you have a great day today Mardi!

love, Maddie Violet