here are the rules.
1. everybody posts eleven (11) facts about themselves.
2. answer the questions asked by nominator & come up with eleven (11) to ask those you nominate.
3. choose eleven (11) people & nominate them. share the love yo.
4. leave a love comment & tell them of the gift you are giving.
5. & no tag backs
my 11 facts--
1. i love cats. i'm pretty sure that this is an obvious one.
2. i hate ears. they are so gross.
3. sometimes i wish that i could just lay around and read all day. that would be divine.
4. my best friends mean the world to me.
5. i don't like bacon. i mean, it's okay. not my favorite thing ever.
6. scratch my back and i will love you forever.
7. i will one day marry a brown boy. mark my words.
8. i spend most of my life laughing. it is a good way to live.
9. i text far too much. want to chat? text me.
10. i could eat nutella and apples all day long and be perfectly happy and content.
11. my middle fingers are crooked. watch next time i flip you off.
miss mandi's questions--
1. if you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
hmm, this is a tough one. probably Jonathan Safran Foer. i love his books. he is a genius.
2. what is your patronus? please explain in two or three sentances.
easy. CAT. because cats a vicious and sassy. as well as adorable and they sleep a lot. perfect.
3. favorite time of day & why?
i love the wee hours of the morning. like 2 and 3. that is when people are the most funny.
4. what is your favorite thing to do by yourself?
honestly, i facebook stalk. i really do. and look at cat videos.
5. crayons, colored pencils, or markers?
MARKERS. they are the best. they are bold and bright. no questions asked.
6. favorite quote & what it means to you?
"We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don't get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won't solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home." this is from TWLOHA (to write love on her arms) means to just be someones safe place. and be their home when they are lost. it is beautiful. love those around you, life is hard. and no one person has it easy.
7. if you could meet anybody in the blogging world who would it be? (please leave a link.)
oh man. NIENIE she is amazing. i find her story so beautiful. she is such a strength. i would love love love to meet her and just sit and talk to her. she has the cutest family and little house. i just would give anything to meet her.
8. what do you want to name your first child?
this is tricky. first off, i don't want kids as of right now. they don't appeal to me. they are gross, ugly and messy. but i do have names picked out just in case. EVELYN. so cute. i love it.
9. what is your "go to" comfort food?
chicken nuggets. HHAHAHAHA. so dumb. but it is. i love them so much. they are definitely my comfort food.
10. who is your hero & why?
my grandmother Adrienne. she is seriously amazing. scratch that. my grandparents just in general. Adrienne and Mike. they are the kindest people around. they've gone through so much and love me no matter what. they are the ultimate example to me of everything that is right in this world.
11. what is your favorite family tradition.
we get together every month for our whole family's birthdays. we all write a note to the other and eat and just have fun. i love getting together with all of them. my family means the world to me.
1. if you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
2. favorite movie of all time?
3. best childhood memory?
4. if you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
5. what is your favorite song for the moment?
6. you have one day to spend $1,000,000. what would you spend it on?
7. biggest pet peeve?
8. what is the way to your heart?
9. favorite feature on a person of the opposite gender?
10. what scares you the most?
11. what is your dream job and why?
go forth and do my children.
now i get to choose who i would love to give this award to:
ROBYN. she is beautiful and i love my gurl robby.
TURNER. he is an excellent writer. and my best friend.
MADDIE. because she is the sweetest girl around.
KATIE. because she is witty and funny.
AUBREY. because she is my home gurl.
MORGAN. because she is original and not afraid to be herself.
i don't really feel like tagging anymore.
anyone else want in? have at it.
this was fun. i promise to blog more.
have a blessed day.