9.29.2011

love.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.


there is so much to love. some days you just love everything. and some days you don't.
some days you couldn't care either way.
today wasn't the best day.
but there are still things to be loved about today.
today i loved:


finishing all my homework
having book club
going to the PG girls soccer game
my friends
taco amigo
water
shoes
a bed
socks
deodorant
my grandparents
blankets
my phone
the new book i got
reconnecting with old friends
drinking chocolate milk
fixing bad grades
and just living


see how easy that way. it was almost so easy i could do it in my sleep, which by the way, is were i'm headed off soon.
life is to be loved.
and love it good.




random little thing: i feel like having a pen pal and writing letters in the mail. or i will just write you one for free. interested? let me know.

4 comments:

Amandine said...

message me your address on facebook...now.

hannah schill said...

I want a letter mardiii:) <3hannahschill

Alexis said...

you forgot to say you loved seeing me 5times today :)

Evan Kirby said...

Write me. 1255 e. 1000 n. Apt. 302
Logan utah 84321