5.08.2011

mothers day?

not my favorite day. for many reasons.
that sounds so rude.
but--i would like to wish all mothers out there a very very happy mothers day.
you are loved.
and very much appreciated.


on a different subject.
school is almost out.
there are like 3 weeks left?
maybe 2?
i don't know.
either way, i am excited.
the weather has been lovely and life is starting to look better.


oh, about the job interview.
let me just get mad again.
so i went, was dressed "professional", drove all the way down to provo.
WAS THERE FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 5 MINUTES.
and they said, "i don't know why you are here. you have to be graduated"
well lady, the person on the phone said it'd be okay.
i told her i was 17 and in high school.
could have told me sooner.
lovely.
so i left. tried not to cry because i was so mad and just went home.
awesome.


i'm going through this phase where all i want to do is write letters to people and have letters written to me. i love letters and notes.
they make me extremely happy.
anyone want to trade?
:)

1 comment:

Neens said...

I feel your pain on the whole job situation!!!