2.27.2011

a poem

I really don't care too much for things
I'd rather sit by you
My mind won't stop my constant care
And your soon to follow through

I really don't care too much for lies
They hurt when all is done
Their ever nagging, horrible fate
Started when life had begun

I really don't care too much for trouble
The need, I no longer feel
It makes for a story, but not for a love
And for this, I can no longer deal

But I really do care alot for you
Your my hope when hope seems dead
Your the only one who never gave up on me
"I really do care" you said

I really do care alot about YOU
Not people of useless means
Your the only person honest enough
To help, well to me it seems

I really do honestly love you my dear
I'm sorry for all that I do
I know I'm not right, or wonderfully grand
But I'm trying to, all for you

My mistakes make me..me
And you accept me that way
Our relationship is a good one
Everyday seems like an amazing day

So I really do care so much for you
And please don't ever forget
I'm trying, don't worry, we're not in a hurry
If I lose you, I will always regret

Let this day bring a lesson
For both of us now
I'm sorry for my many flaws
I promise not to bring you down

I love you my dear

No comments: