2.08.2011

Nordstrom's

...is the best place. let me tell you.
tonight i went for a little sprucing up on my face at the makeup department. and i am sure glad i did. first off, i got lots of stuff and some good tips. second, i quickly made best friends with the guy doing in my makeup.


David.


yes, he is gay. i flat out asked him. and he was okay with it. we gossiped and chatted about boys and the girls walking around and about how we are meant to be friends. and that i am going to hook him up with my gay brother so that we can go on double dates. he was so cute too. he told me i was gorgeous and to come back and that we would do lunch.


i sure do love friendly people like that.
the world certainly needs more...

1 comment:

Maddie Violet said...

The world needs way more friendly people.