12.10.2010

it's over;

oh after a long hard day of nothing but homework and headaches, i am done. it is now almost 1:20 am. and i am so tired, but i must blog before bed. super fast.


school ruins my life. in all ways, shapes and forms. dang you!
i wish it was over. because frankly, junior year, you've sucked pretty bad so far.
just booooring. lame. full of stupid stuff. the works.
i look forward to graduation.


sooooo now, i have this to say for you all;
People; They don't mean a thing to you. They move right through you just like your breath. But sometimes, I still think of you. And I just wanted you to know... My old friend... I swear I never meant for this. I never meant it. Don't look at me that way. It was an honest mistake. Don't look at me that way. It was an honest mistake. Really it was an honest mistake. Sometimes
I forget I'm still awake, I mess up and say these things out loud. My old friend, I sweat so I've never meant for this. I never meant it. Don't look at me that way. It was an honest mistake. Don't look at me that way. It was an honest mistake, really an honest mistake


(guess what thats from)

c'ya folks.

No comments: